Saturday 26 December 2015

Its Rita Dominic's Christmas party every 25th of December

Just like last year…very close to my friend’s house. When I was leaving my friend’s get together,Michelle Dede& Rukky Sanda just arrived looking all glam parked so close to my car…Michelle thought I was just arriving for the party…it looked a bit tight for me to drive out because the road was piled up with series of cars as the road was filled with cars for different parties going on,one of it was Rita Dominic’s Christmas house party…My first encounter with Michelle Dede
very nice and thoughtful lady when she said,you will be fine by the time the party is over there will enough space for me to move…but when I told her I was in for another party she offered to help me move me the car if I’m finding it difficult’ anyways ….yesterday the Rita Dominic held her annual Christmas party right in her house with family,friends and industry colleagues..just to mention a few ….2face,Banky W,Waje,Omawumi,Beverly Naya,Lanre Da Silva Ajayi

6 comments:

Emma said...

Rita is very stylish and pretty,never met before but I heard she’s a nice person

Joe said...

Michelle Dede nice ke,you look face that’s why,most of the 9jia celebs do not know the meaning of nice, they full of themselves

Pere said...

Ike and his wife no dey der,why naw,sey na the same VGC in stay

Kimba said...

Toke makinwa, queen of hoping from one party to the next,that could have triggered her lapses in her failed marriage

Tutu said...

There many people looking up to Vivien do not use all money on party please keep helping those who don’t have.

Esther said...

They made Christmas feel it was all fun.