Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 was a sweet& beautiful year for Laviv Expressions ltd,2016 is going to be awesome in every gratification

Yes o! My great peeps! As the year comes to an end I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me. Thanks to the Almighty God, 2016 is a year of exploits for Laviv Expressions ltd.
Just want to #Xpressmyself#....Share my message with you of how it all began;

The journey began after I had taken a leap of faith &risk to organize Miss Xpressurself Nigeria 2014 with all my hard earned money,after I had gone from one office to the next submitting proposal for my TV show;the feedback I got was not encouraging to the extent the people who had promised they would assist turned a blind eye.


After I left British Embassy a day to my birthday (28 of Oct, 2009), though I had the company registered 2009 offering jobs to only models….that’s why the site was initially filled with photos of models, but every now & then I would make appearances on radio, with praise jam with Dan Foster, Sounds of our mother tongue on Inspiration Fm with late Charles B ,also on Cool FM. Which I made quite discreet due to the nature of my job with the embassy.

I took the whole of 2010 mapping out my dream company with proposals, going on several trainings in Ghana&UK. Early 2011, I used some of my saved money to shoot some videos…… for more conviction to my clients, but most corporate companies/individuals were ready to sponsor already known faces in the entertainment industry not upcoming individuals like me. You know how it is…. restrain of money for production….or the production crew…..lol!.....bottom line the shoot was on low budget. Though,some people still thought the shooting was done abroad. I felt demoralized, but one thing I had going for me was the spirit that someday I would be part of the people who would help the youth to have a purpose in life. Luckily for me I had my family and two of my close friends who encouraged me. I refused to listen to anyone “who would talk down my dream” if I might say so.

In 2014, We had our maiden pageantry of Miss XpressUrself Nigeria 2014, the idea behind it was; Miss XpressUrSelf Nigeria Pageant aimed to mentor young, promising women to achieve success in whatever career they choose. They will be equipped with good etiquette, poise, essential communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility in the community. I believe the skills will help them make a difference in the society. This pageant would be more than a pageant as it focuses on birthing a new generation of smart, goal-driven, yet humble young ladies. I plan on making this event an annual experience with each year surpassing the previous one. And my Tv show -XpressUrSelfshow which aims on aspiration,motivation and life style…to be viewed across both local Tv stations and Dstv. Yes!yes!here,here here,here,here,here,here,here,here,here,here

The maiden of Miss Xpressurself Nigeria got Laviv Expressions nominated for Lagos Fashion of the year 2014 for young Entrepreneur of the year 2014. hereThat same year the top three winners of 2014 were nominated for different pageantry in Nigeria.. Oyindamola Ogunbekun emerges among top 5@ Sisi Oge contest: here2nd runner up for Miss Xpressurself Nigeria 2014,was nominated for Miss Fotogenix Nigeria's photo. Laviv Expressions model becomes brand ambassador for culture after emerging 1st runner up Queen Nigeria 2014 here2015 got better and stronger as Miss XpressUrSelf Nigeria Tarere Obaigbo nominated for Miss Progress International in Europe 2015 here A few months Vivien Nwandu,was included along side with Uti Nwachukwu,Ebube Nwagbo, Yomi Casual& as Judges in Most Beautiful Girl in Lagos 2015 here Vivien Nwandu host Lagos fashion 2015here Again,Vivien Nwandu became the official host for City People’s fashion 10th edition Award 2015 hereVivien Nwandu as one of the judges for Lagos Fashion Award with 100models audition here Vivien Nwandu& Saidi Balogun host the 10th edition of City people fashion&beauty awards 2015 hereOn the 12th of December, Laviv Expressions was called to be part of the organizers for VGC Christmas End of Year Party 2015 here


32 comments:

kingsley said...

Congratulations and Happy New year

Esther said...

Aunty Vivien dey write sha!

Mazhar said...

Too many links,my phone can open all

Sasha said...

Amen.So shall it be

Anonymous said...

Kimon

Joy said...

Welldone sis

Ben said...

Really endurance

Sany said...

Wow

Thomas said...

Thank you too

Anaysis said...

Natural beauty

Mose said...

Better Days

Emma said...

Now that's what we call progrss

Nancy said...

You are a winner all the way

Akpan said...

D question don dey ma mind for long. You sabi speak pigin. We get one show when I like make you host but na the naija language wey every man sabi we wan make the host speak.

Leo said...

A pose of character

Nick said...

It took few seconds to process all these in.
One word.Marry a man with confidence if not he wont be able to meet up.
You have a very high desire to make a difference in the lives of people.Not all men understand that.

Anonymous said...

Spirit of endurance is written all over you

Kelis said...

How do I get to see you

Christopher said...

Laviv Expressions 4 Life,this my prayer for you

Unknown said...

One woman I respect nd admire alot'''uv payed ur price definitely you wld explore!!!

Kanu said...

You are flying to your destiny. No man can stop you.

Anonymous said...

You tried most people would have given up

Anonymous said...

It is truly your year.More blesses to you

Edoma said...

Kissable lips.
Looks like chewing gum.
You shld blog that which you displayed on you Instagram

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with all enveaours

Anonymous said...

Stepping at the right direction

Ogor said...

Good energy& firm too

Felicia said...

Blisful year all around your purpose and desire

Anonymous said...

We shall share the money together as we patronizing you.Yes you give us information but at the same time lets share the money too

Toyin G said...

I am happy for you i hope he will not distract you.Let us continue to enjoy you too

Anonymous said...

You are a winner all the way,we have stolen our hearts

Anonymous said...

Good to know honey