Friday 20 November 2015

I Cut my locks in Half!- Uti Nwachukwu

Lol! From the on going media  buzz on Uti shaving his dreadlocks…..here is he message to y’all..
Like I would totally shave off my locks now??! hehe hehe. It'll Take God's intervention or Millions to shave it ALL OFF  So Una Like this my Dreds since and Una nor de talk??!! Eheeenhheeenn. Smh. Yanga Peepo..DO YALL LIKE THE NEW LENGTH??  For those of Una we happy and de yab me say I cut off everything I say wuuuuu!!! Wuuuuu!!!! *in market woman voice and gesture..


7 comments:

Susan said...

Even vivien you carried it o so all of us were carried away that he actually scraped the hair

Karl said...

Not fine o

Stella said...

Kind of prefer his old dreadlocks

Peace said...

No bi small tinz o

Anonymous said...

Ok better news

John said...

Hehehe he is an attention seeker,Alex,come back for him biko so we see road

Anonymous said...

Vivi na o