Monday 30 November 2015

I am not down with CHEWNINGGUM BOYFRIEND

Hmm! Its my first time hearing such a word’ chewinggum boyfriend’…..and please don’t tell me I’m naïve.
This weekend, I had a fashion show right in the bubbling venue in Victoria Island, where who is who were present. During the shooting some beautiful,elegant ladies..wre right beside my table,but what got my interest was when a particular model walked on stage to strike a pose doing his thing …he was really a hunk and he got a standing ovation for such display. But in the midst of the accolade the four women were giggling and rolled their eyes…murmuring that is just a chewinggum boyfriend.


I wanted to interrupt them, but I changed my mind and decided to use this platform to hear from you guys on what is a chewinggum boyfriend..what does it mean? Well if its on the ground of men not having money….I say its quite unfair on them for using such words. For the fact that he is not rich today doesn’t mean he won’t be rich tomorrow. That word is demeaning and belittling to a man in my opinion. Anyways guys…. What’s your take on this?

 Photo credit: GTFlicks

24 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLZ SEEMS THEY RE DONE WITH CHILDLIKE AFFAIRS, OR NOT UP TO STANDARD BOYFRIEND

John said...

Like seriously Vivien,in this day and age eh,haba na.
Chewinggum boy is a waste of time man,who cannot meet your financial needs

Isaac said...

Who are these ladies looking for who to devour,jobless a**,take for putting out there

Gloria said...

Pauper that is the meaning

Tina said...

I had a boyfriend who depended on me for everything

Ken said...

LMFAO

Tommy said...

A man with focus is the main thing o,women take note.ready made men are not necessary the best

Phil said...

SUREEEROOOOO.
GBAM

Amaka said...

I don't need a penniless bobo.

Caroline said...

Vivien o abeg leave us alone because you have a rich boyfriend doesn’t mean we unlucky ones shud not hustle to get a man who will take of us as you are being taken care off.
The likes of you and lindikeji stop this preaching,spare us,ah.
If you like post my comment

Emeka said...

Don't mind these aaasshhhheeee girls all they want is money

Mrs Eze said...

Its all about understanding,if they point have the same goals and the guy is hard working nothing wrong with it he will make with time,from experience when i met my hubby he was earning N50k i was earning N140 in mogage bank,today he is the taking crae of us,my siblings and all.He got better job,got promoted,that my bank had stress and i had to quit my job,so you see,it is all about understanding.

Esther said...

I believe you Vivien because i can see you dont know the right word,its called CHEWINGGUM not chewgum.

Its a pitty that is wazzzup in our society,if you cant beat them you join them

Max said...

Na 2day. NEXT

Zeno said...

An African man believes in taking of his woman,that is where the problem started from.
So yo dont blame the women for running their mouth

DE COCOMASTER said...

OSHEY
New kid on the block. i'm first time here.
DE COCOMASTER with C not K

Ejiro said...

It is not easy on men in this country,women are more favoured. The turnout of Chewinggum boy friends is more in the part of the country

Ben said...

Chewing gum boy friend syndrome

Ugo said...

Says who

Yemi said...

So what do you call those wh***leech on men for everything.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha....... it means a good for nothing fellow, one that has nothing to offer, NFA of some sort....and don't ask me what NFA means ooo....lol

Unknown said...

Gone are those days when a guys bears all the responsibilities. What some of us fail to realize is that contemporary relationships are partnership with collective responsibilities. As a girl or guy if u have nothing to offer than ur body then u just a parasite

Bako said...

Etaze Daniel I agree with you but for Ajakpovi Oghale Emmanuel what are REALLY saying you not clear with your answer,if you have nothing meaningful to contribute,read& move on.Quoting acronym like say na you sabi.
This why i dont make comments here just read that get feeds with jist.
Make i go my main blog,lindaikeji.
Vivien if you do not post my comment that means you are partial to your audience.
If una like Viv's ardent readers crucify me,but I bur i no say I luv y Viv my pass una.
Hehehehehe

Dora said...

Who is this Bako,trying to pollute the audience with your meaningless contribution