Tuesday 3 November 2015

Alexander Amosu –I made my £million at 25


Its usually not pleasant starting life in most cases,some people don’t know what it took some celebrities go through to actually make it in life:  Alexander Amosu tells his story as he shares his posh car…
"At the age of 25 I made my first £million. 

From having zero in my bank account to getting serval zeros. A lot of ppl will be gassed by this picture, the truth is if they only knew what I want through to get here they may not find it so glamorous. Blood, sweat, tears, late nights, no friends, no social life, working 3 jobs, no one believing in me, several failed business and flat out broke. Am not showing you this picture because I think it's cool, am merely letting you know the journey is a lot harder than this one picture however it's worth it!"

1 comment:

Zino said...

Alexander we hear.linda ikejia has said it all buns and garri was her main meal