Monday 26 October 2015

I will complete my tenure - Nyesom Wike


Do you think if given a fair and fair election Dakuku Peterside would win Nyesom Wike?.....It's .just thought,since the announcement of Nyesom Wike's nullification. Thought i should chip it before the full story...
Following the nullification of Nyesom Wike’s election by the Rivers state petition tribunal on the October 24,during his thanksgiving service at the Obi Wali International Conference Centre in Port Harcourt on Sunday  he told the crowd that he would complete his four year tenure as governor .He also took a shot at his predecessor Rotimi Amaechi for celebrating over his ministerial nomination, a position he,Wike has held in the past .His speech to the crowd:
“We will win and I will complete my four years tenure as the governor of Rivers State. The thanksgiving service today is very significant because if what enemies planned had work, I wouldn’t have been governor today.

 “The nullification of my election by tribunal sitting in Abuja shows that justice is ours. I am surprised that some people are celebrating over the judgement, when they described the judgement against their candidates at the National Assembly as judicial 419.


 

4 comments:

Peter said...

Wike will win it 100 % if they want it all over again

Ugo said...

Buhari says he wants less corrupt govt,so why is Amaechi the criminal screened

Josh said...

All the want is APC to take over Riverstate,Akwa Ibom.

Zino said...

Can somebody tell me why Kano was not cancelled, the APC rigging that everybody was aware of