Wednesday 1 April 2015

Lol! 70year old Chief Bode George opts for exile plus I regret my action – Godsday Orubebe



According to Vanguard:
"What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari). So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”

Orubebe the PDP party agent who displayed (as the public sees it) stupidity’, who held up proceedings and used abusive words on Jega, said he regretted his action and asked Nigerian to forgive his behaviour. ”Election is a passionate thing and I really regret what took place this morning. I was unnecessarily pushed by Jega to get to that level. I want to apologise particularly to young Nigerians that look up to take politics as a career to say that what happened was not intended to cause them any embarrassment

5 comments:

Ikenna said...

New word:Jega meaning: to be inexplicably chilled in the midst of stupidity or conflict.For example Godsday slapped me,but I just jega(ed)

Vivi I feel your laughter.

chioma said...

Bunch of unintelligent men ruled us for years finally we have reached the peak for change

Owoh said...

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, Bode George shud be jailed including others

Tim said...

GEJ your are a real gentle man,but it was shown at the last minute congratulating his opponent before he was defeated

Ola said...

Old fool who cares what you do