Wednesday 25 February 2015

Zendaya’s dreadlock smells of weed – says Guliana Rancic on Fashion Police



Guliana Rancic critiquing Disney actress 18 year Zendaya Coleman's locs to the Oscars on E! Fashion police on Monday,  said 'Zendaya looks like she smells of weed.
But her co-host,Kelly Osbourne did not find it funny  also threatened to leave Fashion Police if the issue wasn't made right in 24 hours she went on a Twitter rant yesterday
Guliana Rancic had to do the needful,after apologizing on twitter, she took to the E! new platform to apologize saying
Dear @Zendaya, I’m sorry I offended you and others. I was referring to a bohemian chic look. Had NOTHING to do with race and NEVER would!!!”.
“I want to apologize for a comment that I made on last night’s ‘Fashion Police’ about Zendaya’s hair,I want to say to Zendaya.This really has been a learning experience for me; I’ve learned a lot today, and this incident has taught me to be a lot more aware of cliches and stereotypes how much damage they can do, and that I am responsible, as we all are, to not perpetuate them further.”


1 comment:

Paul said...

Vivien what your friend Guilliana said was not cool,Kelly went too far twitting about it if late joan Rivers said that everyone would have laughed it off