Monday 15 December 2014

Beyonce opens up on her struggle with fame,marriage and death


I gues it is not easy being in the limelight....deep down it’s really determination....anyways read and hear from one of the world’s greatest entertainer
On Marriage 
People feel like they lose something when they get married, but it doesn't have to be that way. There's nothing more exciting about having a witness to your life,You know, everyone's not good at everything. You know?''It's OK to depend on someone. It's actually what we're supposed to do - we're supposed to depend on each other.
'And when you find the person that you trust and you love and you feel is going to respect you and take all the shit that you have and turn it around and bring out the best in you, it feeds you. It is the most powerful thing you can ever feel in your life.'
'Happiness comes from you, 'No one else can make you happy. You make you happy. And one thing that's for sure: The love I have for the music, my husband, for my child - it's something that will last far beyond my life.'

On Fame 'I sometimes wish I could be anonymous walking down the street like everyone else,' she admits. 'Before I was famous I was the girl on the hill with a guitar. I was the girl that just wanted a beautiful view of the beach. Now that I'm famous it's really, really difficult to do very simple things.'

On Death : 'I feel like my body is borrowed, and this life is very temporary.'I watched my friend's body deteriorate, and to see someone pass on so gracefully put everything into perspective. We do not value ourselves enough, especially young people don't really appreciate how brilliant our bodies are. I've always been very, very specific and very choosy - very choosy - about what I do with my body and who I want to share that with.'

No comments: