Wednesday 5 November 2014

2nd runner up Miss XpressUrSelf Nigeria 2014, has been nominated for Miss Fotogenix Nigeria's photo

Thank you XpressUrSelfSshow readers.......just as you have always supported me....one of my my models,2nd runner up for Miss Xpressurself Nigeria 2014,has been nominated for Miss Fotogenix Nigeria's photo. pls LIKE the page for her to win......muah! muah! muah!
https://www.facebook.com/FotogenixNigeria/photos/pb.655352121146554.-2207520000.1415087239./986643478017415/?type=1&theater


We love you for liking the page......XoXo

12 comments:

Lara said...

Good things are happening for them sha.I have been reading good stuff on the models since after the pageantry. Vivien my niece wants to be part of models what are the procedures

Unknown said...

please friends suppoort me by clicking on the link and like my pics dere, you can also share on your page so others can like also, God bless you as you do.

Anonymous said...

Erima are you really this fine or this is photoshoped

Anonymous said...

All your models just get Maclean teeth,goodluck to her

Ben said...

I must marry a model,i have discovered that some of them are brainy

Anonymous said...

OK

Anonymous said...

I am not feeling this her picture

Anonymous said...

Vivien o.i am praying everyday for you.Your hard work must pay off

Chioma said...

Why so many pageantry

Anonymous said...

Saw it on a friend's dp

Anonymous said...

Good luck pretty

Pam said...

They already know the winner