Tuesday 15 July 2014

This woman has spent $30,000 to look like Kim Kardashian

                                                Kim                              Her look-alike


Is this a enough reason to look like someone else? She would have spent the money improving her looks instead of looking like Kim…………………anyways just read…………………
24 year old Claire Leeson, a London resident has spent $30,000) in plastic surgery to look more like her idol, Kim Kardashian.

And her reasons was that  she was bullied and called ugly in school:
"I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive' and I should ‘kill myself. When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim.So, I watched [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really


"When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I'm unstoppable and untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself,I feel strong. I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more." Claire has had a boob job, teeth whitening, hair extensions and dropped thousands on spray tans, clothing, make-up as well as a special pad for her butt to give her derriere the Kim lift. However, Claire says the pad is a temporary fix and she hopes to soon have fat removed from other parts of her body and implanted into her butt.

wanted to be like her."

3 comments:

TOBI said...

I do not see the resemblance

Anonymous said...

Ugly version of Kim

Anonymous said...

I wish her d best,i cant see how that will help her go far in life