Saturday 17 May 2014

Samuel Eto’o finally responds to Jose Mourinho for questioning his age



Samuel’s former coach Jose Mourinho's comments about him being older than 33,says Mourinho a fool for questioning his age here are his a exact words:
"I am 33 years old. And it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it. And you may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters.'
Eto'o also hinted that he will play for a European club next season rather than sign a lucrative deal in the Middle East. "Some believe I am going to retire in the US or the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League and I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League."

1 comment:

Ego said...

Something that was said dunken yrs its now he is reply,make we see road Samuel.