Saturday 24 May 2014

Miss XpressUrSelf Nigeria 1st runner up automatically gets enrolled for Sisi Oge Contest 2014



Oyindamola Ogunbekun, 1st runner up Miss Xpressurself show. A 400level student of Physiotherapy at the College of Medicine University of Lagos,who loves fashiom,music but most importantly loves modelling because it comes naturally to her. She was Miss Medilag 2nd runner up2012,Top ten World Miss University Nigeria 2103
She was easily spotted by some of the famous Sisi Oge organizers from the crowd on the runway during the Miss XpressUrSelf Nigeria pageantry,which took place on the 26th of April,2014 at Eko Hotel&Suites.
Here are exact words when she was called for Sisi oge contest:

“Being Miss XpressUrself Nigeria 1st runner up,my life has change a whole lot,my personal achievement in time management,listening skills has become excellent,I am more motivated in my career&passion. Also I learnt never to give up in my dreams.I truly thank God I partook in the pageantry which has given me a plateform to where I am right now and the wonderful people I have come to know.”


The Miss Sisi Oge contest takes place on the 30th of May 2014 at Civic Centre,Victoria Island,Lagos
Regular ticket N10,000. Time :5pm

12 comments:

Stella said...

I am not surprised,she is beautiful.Good luck to her.

Joshua said...

SHE IS A CUTIE

Ayo said...

Is the N10,000 for two people?

Kate said...

Epressyourself....we love you and we pray you win

Gozie said...

I hope they will not give the crown to a light skinned girl,i love the way Vivien has celebrated and embraced the dark skinned women.The 3top in Xpressurself pageant were all black beauties a lesson all pageantries in this part of the world shud embrace.

Bimbo said...

Oyinda my darling break a leg

Anonymous said...

SWEET

Ejiro said...

She looks good

Anonymous said...

Is this pageantry still existing,tot its gown under

Ty said...

It will be tiring.Friday?

Bambie said...

Never heard of this contest before,love the name Sisi oge

Nkechi said...

ok oh bring back the crown o