Wednesday 14 May 2014

He’s got AIDS after having sex with every girl in America- Donald Sterling



Ouch! That was what Donlad Sterling said about Magic Johnson allegedly:
Guys honestly what is your take on this,just the whole Donald Sterling racism saga happened after his girlfriend posed with Magic Johnson in an instagram snap.Now instead of just apologizing and moving on, during his interview on CNN,he blasted Magic Johnson for having AIDS.Magic Johnson was diagnosed H.I.V. positive back in 1991....
“What has he done? Can you tell me? Big Magic Johnson, what has he done? He’s got AIDS,Did he do any business? Did he help anybody in South LA? … What kind of guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl and catches AIDS?”

What kind of a guy goes to every city and has sex with every girl? Then he catches H.I.V. ... is that someone we wanna respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background."And what does he do for black people? He hasn’t done anything. Here’s a man I don’t know if I should say this, he acts so holy. He made love with every girl in every city in America, and he had AIDS, and when he had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and I prayed for him. I hoped he could live and be well. I didn’t criticize him.

I could have. Is he an example for children? You know, because he has money, he’s able to treat himself. But Magic Johnson is irrelevant in this thing. He didn’t do anything harmful to anybody and I respect him and I admire everything that he does. I’d like to help even more if he would offer me an opportunity to help. I like to help minorities.” If I said anything wrong, I’m sorry. He’s a good person. I mean, what am I going to say? Has he done everything he can do to help minorities? I don’t think so. But I’ll say it, he’s great. But I don’t think he’s a good example for the children of Los Angeles.”



5 comments:

Fetus said...

Donald sterling is an attention seeker.

Mayor said...

Old fool at his age he is has not seen the light of the day

Mary said...

Agbya! is his girlfriend not black,from being a racist to a senseless fool

Thomas said...

Love Magic Johnson,but i think this was taken out of context.Johnson has not been very active esp.to the byoung black foks so Mr Sterling was right on that aspect

Mark said...

Before some people start with their useless comments,without facts on this issue.They shud watch CNN and Magic Johnson's comment.The old man is nothing but a fool who wants to keep his league at any cost.