Friday 9 May 2014

Elizabeth Raine a Medical Student turned down $800k (N129m) offer for her virginity


Few weeks back after putting up her virginity for auction online,she was offered  $801,000(About 129 million naira).This is 300,000 more than she asked for as her bid was set at 500 thousand dollars. However, she has decided not to go through with the auction again.

She wrote
"The bidding closed yesterday as planned (high bid was $801,000), but I am here to tell you that the terms of the auction will not be fulfilled. With the blessings of my management and the high bidders, I have decided to put a stop to this kerfuffle (to describe it nicely) and return my focus to my medical training. I still do possess some spitefully strong beliefs about virginity, prostitution, and a woman's right to do as she damned pleases, but school is my first priority (as it has been for my entire life). At this point, I no longer care about the auction, at all. This was a very easy decision."
 


1 comment:

Ada said...

She chickened out because she was never a virgin in the 1st place,who says no to such amount when no body beggged her to auction it in the 1st place,plz plz next gist