Saturday 19 April 2014

Miss XpressUrSelf Nigeria! let the count down begin

The winner might just be among these amazing ladies,just in case you missed the other auditions click here
It is not not like the conventional pageantry,there has been training ;for weeks mentoring these promising young women to achieve success in whatever careers they choose. During the audition,one of them got a job all the way from Canada.

You can still make it,if you think you have what it takes to beat these ladies,for more enquiries call 0702-562-4626.



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the second pic to see better and i saw the other three pics, so cool. I like what i see, can't wait to see them on stage. Chooxy Davies

Anonymous said...

I just lik the girl at d bac smile, lukin natural n beautifull

Anonymous said...

lovely girls, wishing them all goodluck

Anonymous said...

Your girls look adorable. Thanks for giving these young ladies d opportunity to showcase their beauty n intelligence. Everything abt u pageant is amazing. I love u vivien. I'll sure follow yo footsteps n make a great change in d society. God bless you ★♥ d.b

Emeka said...

Lavido,bringing sexy back in a conventional way

Stella said...

I trust what you can do

Ogechi said...

Beautiful girls

Tony said...

E no easy! love your banner at Eko hotel&Suites,you looked flawless

Adaeze said...

My Mentor happy Easter

Anonymous said...

All beautiful girls. Especially the tall one in front. I can't wait for the main show! *whoops*

Laura said...

Please is it too late to apply

Anonymous said...

See beauty na

Unknown said...

Lovely young and intelligent ladies , I sight you my dearest Ini , you all are winners. Enjoy your life

Anonymous said...

Love the tall girls. They look cute .

teetee said...

Cool pics, well done laviv

Unknown said...

Miss ogun state is the best!!!