Wednesday 5 March 2014

Obesere rapped me &inserted a ring my vagina


Allegedly, a girl says Obesere rapped and inserted a ring in her vagina,this is how Vanguard is reporting Fuji musician,  Alhaji Abass Akande, popularly known as Obesere, has been arrested  by the Police in Lagos State for allegedly raping a 29-year-old business woman, Miss Olanike Olaiya in his Okota residence, a National Diploma graduate of business administration from Ibadan Polytechnic Lagos.
Here is her story to the police
 “I got to know  Obesere through one of my friends, Mrs Bola Okoro. She told me that Obesere would assist me in my business.
Continue

“I deal in office equipment and when I contacted Obesere, he asked me to meet him in his family house at Okota. When I met him, I introduced my business to him and he promised to connect me to some of his friends in Dubai who would sell goods to me on credit. “After the discussion, he started demanding for sex and I refused and when I wanted to leave, he insisted I should sleep over in his house because it was late and he claimed that it was dangerous to go out late in the night in his area.

“I thought he was a responsible man and I decided to sleep over, but at the dead of the night, he came into the room where I slept and pounced on me. “He raped me and afterwards inserted a ring he wore into my private part and I started bleeding. He hurriedly left me in the room saying he had an appointment to fulfil.

“I could not bear the trauma and the bleeding and I reported the matter to the police.” Vanguard gathered that Obesere was first arrested last Wednesday by the Police at Isolo Police Division, where Olaiya reported the matter. He was subsequently released on administrative bail.

He was later re-arrested on Monday, when medical examination conducted on Olaiya revealed that she was actually raped and the Divisional Police Officer, Isolo, Adamu Ibrahim, was said to have ordered the transfer of the matter to State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, for further investigation.

Sources disclosed that Obesere’s arrest was made possible through a warrant of arrest issued by the Chief Magistrate of Isolo Magistrate Court, Mrs Kike Bukola Ayeye, as he had declined to honour several police invitations sent to his house at Johnson Famiye Street, Canal Estate, Ago, Okota.

15 comments:

Stella said...

Nawo

Mark said...

A ring in a vagina,na you instruct am,night meeting or day meeting.All these entertainers some dey do voodoo for night to keep being in the limelight

Bob said...

Is this a tata,that you will have a meeting at night with a man in his home,naaaaaaa,this story get as iebi

Anonymous said...

No be today this one start this business,even a 10old knows that nothing goes for nothing,on credit,and you expect the you know know to help you free of charge

Emma said...

The so called anony who just posted,you must be callous,you mean you cannot help your fellow man if you have the chance.It is people like you that will quote the bible from A to Z yet and learn nothing

Esther said...

O my Lewd,have mercy

Bassy said...

SHE WANTS TO DENT HIS NAME,THE QUESTION SHLD BE WHO HAS FUJI MUSICIAN OFFENDED

Anonymous said...

It sound like a set up sha

Anonymous said...

Mtcheew,to hell with those who dont believe the story,the doctors have evidence Obesere rapped her,if that one is true then the ring story is true too

Anonymous said...

Influence of drugs

Kate said...

Wonder shall never end,he was never going to help her,all he wanted was to perform the ritual,GOD will expose all these evil men one by one

Anonymous said...

yadiyadi ya,the girl shud have known better,there no good samaritan anymore

Blessing said...

COLD WORLD#shrug#

Anonymous said...

Hehehe Appointment to fulfil,da man wan build masion for LEKKI no be small tin o.JUJUTHINGZ

Mamabomboy said...

If he is found guilty let them disgrace him well