Tuesday 11 March 2014

I am not engaged "My diamond/sapphire ring was a gift from an elderly white man"-MBGN Anna Banner


The reigning MBGN queen & Special Assistant on Culture and Tourism in Bayelsa State shared a expensive gift Diamond/sapphire 26karat &diamond/gold is 36karat."
Which she shared the photo &captioned
    "‘OMG!!!!!!…. can’t believe dis…. n its not even valentines day.. sapphire n diamond.
During her interview with The Netng she said it wasn't an engagement ring:


" The guy who gave me the ring is just a friend. He is not my boyfriend. There is nothing between us.It was like 3-days before Valentine. And it was given to me by a friend of mine, who is like my godfather, an elderly white man. I was actually given two rings, a sapphire/diamond ring and gold/diamond. He gave me that because my birthday was around the corner and Valentine as well, and he wasn’t going to be around on those two occasions. I was very excited because that was my first diamond ring. He even gave me the certificate for the rings. So, right there, in his house, I posted it on Instagram. But I didn’t add anything like ‘my boo gave it to me’.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Oh please this girl thinks we are as childish as she is,the man just stashed such gift for nothing,we hear you.

Stella said...

Her heavy make up makes her look old,is she really 19years,more like 32yrs,its her luck,but she not telling us the whole truth

Anonymous said...

flaunting your sugar daddy

Anonymous said...

With all the beauty no intelligence to back up,what was she thinking,the old man is just a platontic friend,msh,na so.

Nnamdi said...

She is dating a sugar daddy joor