Saturday 25 January 2014

"I wear$200,000 wristwatch collection" - Freeze Coolfm



    "Not like how many, like how much.I have maybe $200,000 in wristwatches. What I am wearing now is a Rolex Daytona, I got it from Polo for Christmas. It cost about $30,000. Polo is Nigeria’s only authorised dealer, so I bought it from the company and I love it.
During the interview,he added that most celebs wear fake watches just read:
     
First thing first, for all the entertainers putting up pictures of their accessories on Instagram, can they please tweet the receipt from an authorised dealer. Trust me, I have seen too many celebs wear fake stuffs. You can tell that they don’t know what they are wearing. Of course, there are a few brand names like D’banj, Don Jazzy, P-Square or Wizkid that would not wear fake. I have seen them wear good watches. But there are some other people who I have seen wear funny looking pieces. There was one particular musician that I saw wearing a Rolex and the gold was fading. Rolex never uses gold plates, they use pure gold. If you see anything gold on a Rolex, it is pure gold. When I saw that, I was disappointed at the musician, especially because of the level of respect I had for the musician. There is no such thing like buying a Rolex with a credit card. You can’t buy a Rolex with a credit card; who are you? Diddy? For you to be able to walk away with a £20,000 watch, you would have a substantial amount of money in that card."

No comments: