Sunday 1 December 2013

Perfect flat stomach 4 days after child birth



This picture above seem so perfect, that some people could not help but lash out their anger, Norwegian footballer's wife Caroline Berg Eriksen has sparked outrage after posting a picture of her  washboard stomach on the internet - just four days after giving birth.The fitness blogger(The Footballer's wife) who gave birth on Monday  posted a selfie to her Instagram page in her underwear
 'I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl yesterday, 10 minutes past 9 in the morning Her name is Nelia and she is perfect.'
Critics took to social media to blast her for not being sensitive to other new mothers who may not lose weight as fast as she did..'



A blogger wrote

In my eyes, this picture is wildly provocative. Not just because I'm the chubby girl who's envious of her petite figure, but because I began to despise my own body when I was about twelve. Is it really necessary to post a halvnakent picture of themselves?! It's just to show off, thinking's not much on how that image can affect readers." 'Can she look like this 4 days after???'

 However Mrs Berg Eriksen replied to her critics on Facebook, saying: 'I let out the picture because I'm proud of myself and my body for something as tough as a pregnancy / birth, and I think all mothers, regardless of the body shall be" A head at the women's clinic where she gave birth said ""'I don't think we should bully The Footballer's Wife. 'Life is unfair, some people have flat stomachs while others have pouts.'


No comments: