Friday 22 November 2013

World's fattest woman before &after her surgeries


32-year-old Mayra Rosales  made headlines in  2008 after murdering her nephew with her 1,000-pound body. This earned her the nickname the Half-Ton Killer.Five years later she has shed weight which she credits to surgeries, physical therapy, rehabilitation and huge changes to her diet.She also says she 
had two surgeries, one on each side of her legs, and she is awaiting a gastric bypass surgery in the coming months.
.She has also been following a high-protein, low-carb diet, with plenty of steamed vegetables, sugar-free desserts and soups.
According to her "Sitting up, if I feel like going out I transfer to the wheelchair. I’m still in movement’.I was alive before, but I didn't have a life,And now, I do.’



No comments: