Sunday 30 June 2013

Undergraduate discovered giant ants in private part after sex with yahoo boyfriend


Unbelievable but true:
Yahoo Plus is an elevated form of Yahoo business. This is the employment of rituals as a cover up for Yahoo business. Those involved in the Yahoo business now use their girlfriends, relations and even family members for rituals in their bid to get quick money. One of the most recent occurrences is the story of a 21 years old undergraduate of  Tai Solarin University, Ogun State, who miraculously survived this ritual ordeal from her boyfriend. And when she overcame this, she was full of excitement as she went as far as giving the testimony in Church. Even though circumstances that led her into the situation were against the biblical injunction of resisting fornication, but that did not stop her from sharing her testimony because she would have been dead if not for God.

This is her shocking story: “My name is Vera, I am 21 years old and want to share my true life story that I was almost a victim of. I had a boyfriend named Jide, he is a yahoo boy and we dated for three months and he spoilt me silly with expensive gifts. Jide and I used to have sex constantly but we insisted we always used condoms, until one day he insisted we don’t use condom. I asked him why and he got angry so I agreed and just then, I remembered



that I had a female condom, so I excused myself and went to the toilet to put it on. We then had sex and immediately he jumped up and said he had something to do for his father. He dressed up quickly and dropped some money on the bed and left. I immediately went to the bathroom to clean up, as soon as I removed the condom; I saw worms and big black ants inside it. I screamed and ran out, but he had driven out of the compound If I hadn’t used the female condom, all those worms were meant to enter inside me and kill me as part of the money ritual process, she said as she wept almost uncontrollably.

 For detail click here


2 comments:

Joan said...

Wonder shall never end,hope these students are reading this

Anonymous said...

They sent them to school,but go about dating sugar daddy,yahoo boyz all in the name to belong,hope you are remorseful for your sin& truly repented.