Tuesday 7 May 2013

Yinka Olonode had a 10month baby

Yinka is survived by his father, his brothers and also his daughter Feyisola Elizabeth (10 months old). He is the one with the yellow hair  shy guy

yinka! | Myspace Video
















The mother of his child'd tribute:
  Dear Yinka,
    Blessed man, brother, friend, love, father. I miss you so much in mind, body, and spirit. I never loved somebody as deeply as I loved you. If I could have caught you to stop your fall, I would have been there. May your light shine abundantly! I am not ready to say goodbye and I hope we will meet again in another time and another place. Your time was too short. Your gifts were so special. Your smile was so pure. Your mind was a ladder of intellect and curiosity brimming with childlike imagination. We will miss your presence. I leave all things in God's hands. Love and peace. RIP Yinka Olonode
    With Universal Love, Lillie Halpern

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such a young man,was he depressed?