Friday 31 May 2013

Wont be acting romantic roles any time soon- Dakore Akande





Here is what she said:
 


"I have to consider my husband before taking any role these days. I will not do romantic roles as I used to back in the days. Though, if I see a role that is good and positive, maybe I could act. I am now a new Dakore and not the old Dakore people used to know because I am coming into a new era in my career.
I am now a mother and a wife. I just have to be more discerning about the movies that I embark upon.”

4 comments:

Kate said...

She is always changing her mind,1st she said she wont been seen acting only as a producer&directing with her hubby,then few mths she she got a role play ,pls woman make up your mind,stop confusing us your fan

Fifi said...

why are limiting yourself,that role might make you as popular and demanding as Genny and omotola

Anonymous said...

All d once you did was it not same body,that other has robbed and touched,stop yarning dust

Tom said...

She is quite a gd actress,its her life,she can do whatever she likes