Tuesday 21 May 2013

My best sexual experience was with a famous man-Riccardo Tisci



Could the rumour that he is sexually involved with Kanye West be true?Anyways,here is what he said with the interview he had with Vogue Homme:


"I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guys is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does an an artist. This weekend both, the intimate moment has really reinforced my attraction to him."


 



4 comments:

Cicila said...

If he is poor kim K

Joe said...

Here in the states,some mags have it,where Kim Kardashian actually stated that if it is true that is the most humiliating thing that has ever happened in her life.
My wife said'yeah right' cld that be more humilaiting than her sex tape she made public?

Anonymous said...

All illumanti are gay,Michael jackson,Kanye West and others ,one day the truth will come out,they all be exposed.

Phil said...

It is not true joor