Sunday 19 May 2013

Beyonce was never attracted to Jay Z


'Larry Beyince' who claim to be Beyonce’s uncle had an interview with Clelebuzz with click for detail
On Beyonce Before Becoming Mrs. Jay-Z:
“He was after her and she wasn’t. She told me she wasn’t too particularly fond of him.
“I would see him with her and pictures of them, I heard rumors they were together and she told me ‘no.’ You know how women get that look like ‘eww.’ I guess she wasn’t attracted to him.
“But as long as he treats her well and makes her happy, that’s all I ever wanted. He’s okay with me.”
On Beyonce Getting Married:
“I was surprised she married him. I think she got tired of being alone. When you have as much money as she does she has to be careful about people wanting her for her money. And apparently he had as much as she had.
“I don’t think the family cared. Just that whatever he’s doing he’s making money [and] made it okay.”

Anyways, here is  Beyonce’s reaction to that




2 comments:

Kate said...

Bey i love you,your talent& all,but its possible the uncle is saying the truth

Angie said...

He has lost it d so called uncle,where i know he was yaning dust was when he said her parents forced at tender age. I watch her documentary,she has passion and all she wanted was to perform so where is the forcing coming from