Friday 19 April 2013

Tia Mowry& Cory Hardrict renew their wedding vow

I've always loved Tia and Tamera,way back from sister sister.............anyways that's another story for another day.


Tia& Cory have been together for a total of 13 years and married for 5 years decided to renew their vows during an intimate ceremony in Malibu, California.

Here is what Tia had to say on her official website – www.tiaandtameraofficial.com

Last Saturday, Cory and I renewed our vows on a beachfront in Malibu, California. We’ve been together for 13 years and married for 5 (our 5th anniversary is coming up on the 20th!). We decided to renew our vows as a way to strengthen the sacred promise we made to each other when we got married 5 years ago. I think it’s so important to do that! Whether it’s having a special ceremony like we had, or just small things like surprise flowers after work or a handwritten love note, it’s these things that keep a relationship fresh and bond strong. Cree was actually my motivation and inspiration to renew our vows this year. Cory and I have this new miracle in our lives now and I wanted to celebrate our love, and what our love together created – our precious son! I was so excited to have my little man be a part of this special moment. We kept it small and intimate, with only about 20 guests – of course, Tamera, Adam and Aden were attendance and I was so happy that my sissy and her family were there to celebrate with me.
So sweet!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Its feels good to married,i feeling like getting married right away

Mary T said...

First time commenting on your blog.
I do enjoy reading your post
Well done
But really gurl,your choice of reality shows are odd,first was Guillana&Bill, and now Tia&Tamera