Saturday 16 February 2013

We were friends for a year &half Beyonce reveals to Oprah Winfrey

During the interview, she tells Oprah Winfrey, I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man. And it just gives me such a foundation, he has helped me on so many levels.We were friends first, for a year and a half.Before we went on any date, on the phone for a year and a half too.And that foundation is so important in a relationship.And just to have someone that you just like, is so important.And someone that is honest

Beyonce also reveals that she gained almost 60 pounds during her pregnancy and looking back, she thinks it was crazy that she did a show just three months after she gave birth.

 "My life is a journey...I had to go through my miscarriage, I believe I had to go through owning my company and managing myself....ultimately your independence comes from knowing who you are and you being happy with yourself".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bey you are one lucky woman