Wednesday 13 February 2013

I get 50 orgasms a day,even mobile phones turn me on

                                 picture of her at 8years

Amanda Gryce, 22, suffers from Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome
 Condition means she can have up to 10 orgasms an hour, even triggers include ringing mobile phones, car journeys and loud music
 
 She says it has affected her relationships and intimidates men
She said: 'at eight years old when the condition first began to manifest itself,as a child I had no idea what was happening to me - I thought I was just sex-obsessed. I had to masturbate to relieve my condition and I felt guilty every time I did it.'
But she admits she has not been able to have a steady relationship - because men either take advantage or are intimidated.
She said: 'When I lost my virginity I was left emotional and disappointed. It didn't make me feel better. The guy that I was with seemed sympathetic at first but then used my condition to get more sex.
She added: 'I get people say I'm making it up and that I'm really a nymphomaniac but I don't let it faze me.
'I just now hope that there will one day be more understanding of this condition and my story will give just one other person the courage to get support.'




3 comments:

Moses said...

nymphomaniac is not near ds disease

Anonymous said...

Poor girl this is the horrifying

Anonymous said...

Jesu