Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine-Take my heart and please don't break it

I often get this not necessary because its valentine's period,,but because love conquers it all, I felt I needed to share this particular one with you.

Some people will say what will flower or red balloon do for me?

Well I tell you,it's the smallest things that make the big things,a simple thank you of sign of appreciation goes a long way.......plant a seed of love,make it a habit from today.It will get you that big thing you long & urge for.     

 As you enjoy this month of love......put a smile in somebody's face....a simple! you look lovely today,a quality time well spent with a loved one or a word of advice,or I love you,.......goes a long way.


For those who have their life partner or girl/boy friend, cherish what you have.
For those who are still searching don’t give up.
And for those hurting from heart breaks…..the right person will come your way when you least expect it.
I hope this song inspires you..........


L.O.V.E -Nat King Cole

 L is for the way you look at me
 O is for the only one I see
 V is very, very extraordinary
 E is even more than anyone that you adore and

 Love is all that I can give to you
 Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you


  Some email came to me with this question; Valentine’s Day is exaggerated…..really? Is it?
By the way, what can you spot out in this picture?

Happy Valentine!

39 comments:

Zeno said...

Viv this is deep

Adejare said...

It is 101% overrated

Umusu said...

In Najia flowers and ballon dont work for our women O!that is if they dont abuse& mock you in the presence of their friends

Ator said...

I see an image maybe he is the photographer,but that image looks like a diguised person,i also see a man palying a piano

Anonymous said...

Powerful song will download it and play for my wife

Anyi said...

Vivien British people,this does not apply in Najia,money conquers

Chioma said...

The only thhing i am taking out of this is the lyrics of this song,ballon&flowers dont work for me

Eigbu said...

I have always the Coles,her daughter is also an amazing singer

Obehi said...

An ungly shadow,a man and a piano

Amusu said...

Ride on sister,very nice way of preaching,subtle.
I'll hold on to that sow/plant a seed of love.
I have obnoxious boss.I will try and plant this seed of love,except she is a witch she had better respond

Anonymous said...

Lets be honest with ourselves,Vivien do you practice this often?there moments you dont want say anything nice to anybody,sometimes you want to slap their faces upside down

Anonymous said...

Abegi ds one don't apply,EGOOOOOO,plenty gifts,better one gbam! then we are talking.That is how one knows she is being loved

Anonymous said...

Valentine is exaggerated.

Ajabi said...

Vivien has the confused guy proposed his girlfriend or he dumped her?can you update us on that.Its val's day&he said he will abii?

Ufuoma said...

Gurl,what planet are you from,love is all bout the benjamin.Blame the world that is the true story,if you doubt me make a good survey. No money no love.Kobe Byrant and his wife,very typical example

Tonye said...

Which dirty flower and balloon,pls get real

Anonymous said...

Spending time together without money on the table is frustrating Vivien,it does not work in Africa.

Ngoh said...

I see a girl who looks so gorgeous without make up,holding a flower and a balloon with a beautiful smile

Anonymous said...

Vivien is this an old photo of you,you look sweet sixteen.Nawo, getting younger by the day.you look very young with this hair style.
To the point.1.the lyrics of the song is great,but those love thingz is hard to observe in our society today.No money,no valentine

Ndidi said...

Lala land seem to work for you,but my dear,in reality.flower,balloon,abgi certainly not for me and i speak most for ladies.
Chocolate,wine sef we no want.
Better gifts is the real love.

Cythia.k said...

I asked my husband this question,he says Val's day is not exaggerated if it is celebrated everyday ,the men will be bored but one day in a year makes it special and people are in the mood to pamper their loved ones.
I wanted his own input as a man.

Anonymous said...

Small thingz dont appeal to me big thingsz do.the little thingz can be sorted out

sean said...

I dont want a lot on my valentine,just one thing all i need is u,all i want is u to be my own,if only wish cld come true.All i want4 valentine is u
Vivi you like?

yke said...

On valentine ds days is faked,the women fake love to get gifts

Anonymous said...

Even if the dude tatoos my name on his heart without expensive present he is wasting his time

Flecks said...

Babes wake wake up na najia we dey,most women will not agree,maybe the men.But a woman,lie,lie..rolex watch,blackberry poshe,infact new car like Ebube Nwagbos'

Anonymous said...

Amen,I pray my own comes today

Ezekwe said...

Women also stop comparing your man with the next man

Taiwo CleanTee Salami said...

Laviv,Happy Val.

Anonymous said...

I see you viv,no make up,no earings haba viv

Suzanne said...

Vivien abeg tell us the whole truth,you got more than flower% a balloon right?

Anonymous said...

brrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa (=|yawn

Anonymous said...

Never had a rose before,it will be nice to get one.

Mend said...

Is that a real ginie in the balloon?

Anonymous said...

Flowers&balloons are for jambites not working class ladies like us

Anonymous said...

Valentine is overly sensationally comercialized

Dan said...

Fanatastic post

Sanya said...

Lagos rain perfected this occasion,even the weather knew it

Nicole said...

Vivien,you make love sound easy,but its not.All the same i tap into that,my own will come,Amen