Wednesday 9 January 2013

If you could sit down with Chris and Rihanna, what would you want to get off your chest?

                                    The very man behind all these confusion between these beautiful ladies



Karrueche Tran  interview with Vibe
"For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I’m a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I’d do it. I’m a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot. (Pause) Yeah, it would be a lot."
How hard is it to work with Chris with everything that’s going on?
At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We’ll always care about each other. We won’t allow that to interfere. Our business is business.
Do you think you’ve found the person you could spend the rest of your life with?
I do care about him and I do love him. Family is very important to me, and I’ve always put it in my mind to remember that. For me, I’d love to meet somebody and grow and build a foundation, but I don’t want to even think about marriage right now. I can’t even get a clothing line out.
Click here for more



3 comments:

Donna said...

What is she yaping,Karrueche Tran no one knew until Chris came to have fun with you why dont you move on as it was short time lived.

Adams said...

Karrueche Tran,you got a car,fame. What else do you want,you can see Chris is confused and Rihanna does not mind,besides she loves him and they have history together

Anonymous said...

Next gist please,ds bunch of confusionist is not what I need ds year,2013