Sunday 9 December 2012

Winner of the maiden edition of the Nigeria Got Talent show

Amarachi  Nyanne the eight-year beat nine other contestants to win the grand prize of N10 million.
 A dancer and singer from Benin City, Edo State, emerged winner after winning the highest number of votes from viewers. The grand finale was held at Bamako Studios, Ikeja, Lagos. Amarachi became the fans  favourite after churning out superb performances all through the contest.

Although she is eight, she has plans for her prize money. “I want to study abroad with the money I won and I also want to help orphans and the needy,” she said. She believes that it was God that helped her all through the duration of the reality television show. “I never thought that I will win. I thank God for helping through it all,” she explained.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's was born a star

Anonymous said...

Awesome,at such tender age,she already knows what she wants