Wednesday 19 December 2012

Nick Cannon-I dumped Kim Kardashian because:


This was my issue. We talked about this tape…And she told me there was no tape. 
'If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like "That was before me" because she is a great girl.
'She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?'

And I still think she might have even had a part to play with [its release]"

By the way he dumped her on the Howard Stern show.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks slimmer in this photo

Anonymous said...

Cannon was that d only reason?

Anonymous said...

Kim has been thru alot,they shld let her be

Anonymous said...

Nick you shld have be more gentlemanly,why dump somebody on tv