Wednesday 3 October 2012

Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj,drama on American Idol



Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ.

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts.

Mmmmmm! in case you missed the first drama,here is a recap and more drama after the cut



 It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.

 The whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance.
 ... you'll hear Nicki Get this s**t in self control. Get in control. Get in control.

Randy Settle down, settle down Nicki Don't lose your head. Don't lose your head (inaudible). Don't tell me I'm a gangster. Nicki (inaudible) every 5 minutes.

 So every time you patronize me, I'm-ma take it back, and if you've got a f**king problem, handle it. Nicki I told them I'm not f**kin' putting up with her f**king highness over there. Figure it the f**k out. Figure it out.

 Nicki I'm not gonna sit here every f**king minute to have you come down and harass me every minute everyday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Msh! two selfish divas,Mariah and Nicki,get over it,American Idol is not about you guys.

Ben said...

They shld change them,they are better people as judges

Anonymous said...

They can't bring out the best from the contestants from the these nonsense they are displaying

Anonymous said...

Mariah is happily married with kids,doing in her music,Nicki is climbing high in her career so what is their problem

Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey will win the fight

Anonymous said...

Let wait and see,who ever quits first is the loser

Anonymous said...

Do they think they are indispensable?

Anonymous said...

Agbayas!they are old and washed,plz let them bring fresh and young talented judges