Wednesday 17 October 2012

“I’m ready to have babies” says Tyra banks

38 yr old Tyra being serious about being a mummy, “I think it’s time. [My eggs] are going to be hard-boiled and fried and scrambled up in there, so it’s time to get those eggs working.”In a recent interview with Steve Harvey, the former supermodel discussed the possibility of having children as her biological clock goes

“I’m ready to have some babies. I want babies!” she said. “I’ve always wanted them but I’ve been saying ‘I want babies in three years’ since I was lik 27.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyra you are rich, if you are so desperate,freez your egg and get a man to fertilize it and makes babies you want

Anonymous said...

Dont stand too desperate,or else the wrong men will come for one thing,use you and then dump you

Anonymous said...

Salma Hayek had her baby at 41yrs so have faith