Monday 1 October 2012

Apostle Anselm Madubuko- general overseer of Revival Assembly Church

“I will re-marry soon” he says from an interview he had with Azuh Arinze of Yes Magazine.
He said ever since he lost his dear wife on Friday July 6th, 2012, he has been coping


Yes!: 'How have you been coping since your wife's demise?
Apostle Anselm: 'It's not easy, but I'm coping well. I'm surprised at myself, I didn't know I could survive it really. When I heard about her death, I was thinking what next? How can I face life? Where do I start? But God answered those questions. I see a great life ahead. Mourning is over. Life goes on by his Grace.
Yes!: 'Are you going to re-marry?
Apostle Anselm: 'Very soon. I will re-marry very soon
Yes!: 'Really? You will marry very soon?
Apostle Anselm: 'Yes! I'm single but not available (laughs)
Yes!: 'Do you have someone already?'
Apostle Anselm: 'Well, watch this space (laughs)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just being yourself

Anonymous said...

This man has said it without missing words, even the bible says when ur partner dies you can re-marry if you choose to

Anonymous said...

Go for it man it better than fornicating, it does not matter if the time is short

Anonymous said...

I like his honesty

Anonymous said...

I think he shld wait a little longer for the respect he has for her

Awilika said...

So you want d man to mkpkai,abeg body no fire wood,it better he re-marries than the devil taking over

Anonymous said...

From this interview he already dating sb,for he to thinking abt re-marrying

Anonymous said...

Ehhr! is he not human?

Anonymous said...

Fine man,some women will now starting attending this church all in the name of a hook up with him.

Ena said...

His man of God,he 'd discern the right woman for himself