Wednesday 22 August 2012

TeamSaveFunmiThankyou

With the donation from various people, the likes of Tonto Dike,Rukky Sandra donation of 1million likes, Don Jazzy N2m and other generous Nigerians N5million was raised.

Here is what funmi has to say:
I cannot at this moment but
thank everyone who has helped me
by donating.
In less than 72hrs after my friends sent out messages with regards to my cancer operation, am happy to say that I have received over #5million Naira. God bless you all!

Pls keep me in your prayers.

Funmilayo Lawal
08096617172

6 comments:

Eugenia said...

It is well.Funmi You are Healed by His Stripe.

Anonymous said...

This is really good to the ear

Anonymous said...

Funmi we are all praying for you okay

Omolabake said...

The good Lord has started it He will perfect it

Otseda said...

To God be the glory

Ifeanyi said...

God bless you all, Vivien well done