Tuesday 10 July 2012

Myla Sinanaj says 'Look No Baby Bump!'



Myla Sinanaj Denies Kris Humphries Pregnancy: this is what she has to say
"Uhhh ooooo Loook No babyy bump! #Shocker yes I'm a thick curvy girl *All natural I'm comfortable in my skin," Sinanaj wrote. "What because I don't have fake boobs, fake a--, lipo, cellulite & laser treatments I'm fat? F---Yall! I'm natural baby! Worry bout the fake! This is something I should have done a long time ago but I thought keeping quiet & ignoring was best but enough is enough."


So could  Kris Humphries be telling the truth..... he never dated her?

11 comments:

Friday said...

weird fine chick seeking4 attention

Olagbenro said...

Kris himself cant be trusted,he was fooling around with d girl deceiving her into thinking they've got a real thing going on

Olagbenro said...

Kris himself cant be trusted,he was fooling around with d girl deceiving her into thinking they've got a real thing going on

Ogwlo said...

She is an adult she knew what Kris was upto

Olusanya said...

At least she came out clean

Uwadiae said...

Its tough being in d lime light,everything abt u is everywhere

Josie said...

That's the price they have2pay

Ohamarxi said...

When is Kim and Kris divorce finally approved

Kolada said...

Abii,so they can move on with their lives

Nsolibe said...

U guys shld not be deceived,even when they move on with their lives they will still have issues with d news

Osa said...

Kris paniced,that was why he lied,but from all indication, it was he had a fling