Sunday 8 July 2012

Hit and Run Accident- leaving two people injured


 Now tell me, why will any man in his right senses hit somebody with his car and then run away without  minding if the victim made it alive or not?

On my way home after church, somewhere along Ajah road,unexpected traffic held us for over 15mins and I was so curious because on Sundays at that time there is hardly such, so I step down from my car to find this
 Nobody was able to take down the number of the hit and run vehicle plate license,I asked eventually everybody at the scene,even if it was the photo of the car,so that these callous and heartless drivers who run away from their irresponsible acts are disgraced and punished.

Eyewitnesses said a jeep on a high speed brushed the kekemaruwa(Keke Napep)leaving these two injured the other passengers were dizzy,thankfully,some Good Samaritans came to their aid.


They were rushed to the nearest hospital.


8 comments:

Ademolu said...

The car might not be his, maybe he is just a driver, I once had a driver who out of his carelessness killed three member of a family who were returning from their village to Port Harcourt,my so called driver took my car without my knowledge on a working day,went to the airport to pick his friend, thinking i wont find out, he was rushing and speeding and that was how he brushed ds car, unfortunately everyone in d vehicle died,ie d 3 of them bc they were in their 60s it was only d driver of that car that survived,also eyewitness had gotten d license down and that was how they traced it to me.When i heard ds i was so mad that I told d police to do wherever they want to do with him,i had no hand in it and no sympathy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord, were was he rushing to

Enusi said...

that is how people die mysteriously, if ds two go to juju now4 what ds hit&run man did he say my enemies have come, meanwhile he is an enemy2himself

Anonymous said...

Oooo!thk God they did not die

Yoessef said...

It might be d keke napep's fault, have u seen d way they drive?like the okada who feel they own d road

Tochukwu said...

So we still have good samaritans

Jane said...

thank God o!d wound is not too deep, they are lucky, so many people die from ds

Tuloa said...

X_X