Thursday 19 July 2012

Goldie’s BBA talks back about Prezzo


She came back yesterday,and here is what she had to say about her ‘love’ for Prezzo at a press conference
When asked if her 'love' for Prezzo was real or a strategy to win, she replied:
It wasn't a strategy to win. I saw Prezzo as a calm, very intelligent and easy going person. Viewers have the option of seeing about 50 cameras at a time but I have just two eyes and two ears and only believe in what I saw. You had the opportunity of knowing him more than I did.
She said, "I didn't know much or watched Big Brother very much before I got there due to my busy schedule as an Artiste. So, I never suspected that Prezzo played me because he cared for me in the House and when I say you are my friend, I will trust you wholeheartedly. But when I came out of the House and realised that he had played me, I was a bit sad. Knowing that he was in the house to play a game, I became relaxed".

On why she cried during her eviction on Sunday:
"That is who I am. That was how I was brought up. I am a very emotional person. But I cried mostly because of the betrayal that I felt from Prezzo! He was the last person that I thought could betray me. He was always giving me hope. cheering me up as one of West African representative. He showed solidarity to the course of the Region. I thought he was my friend! So, I was emotional when I realized he played me"


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gd thing u came back, were just disgracing Nigeria any how, why did u have 2start washing prezzo's underwear,d man is not even in love with you

Blessing said...

Stick2 ur singer,dont ever go 4 such again,bf u make me lose d last respect i have4 u

Franklin said...

Goldie u are just a desperado,why ididnt learn from Uttiand co,u didn't know much abt BBA and u got urself in it.....d more u talk d more u sound so dumb

Azuka said...

Guys give her a break, comm on, she tried her best,whether it was a strategy or not it does matter,must people that go there want to win its unfortunate she didnt stay till d end

Anonymous said...

Its ok Goldie,better luck next time

Anonymous said...

Oti O! there wont be next time, we need more people like Utti and co not crying baby...=))

Anonymous said...

So goldie all those ur tough moves and hard looks is all act....ehheree, d more reason u shld have put that acting in ds game,i no lie u fuck up

Anonymous said...

So are you saying u are emotionally unstable,being a baby mama, u shld know better,learn from people like Geneieve,she's tough with men,she has learnt so much, I suggest u do d same

Anonymous said...

Goldie, d people who sent and lured u to BBA hate u I must say, they knew u’ld disgrace urself just as u’ve done

Anonymous said...

How can u not mingle with other house mates only prezzo. BBA is a test how u can cope with different people when locked up in house,durrrrrrr!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm ! she tried, can half u do better, goldie keep ur head high u’ve done well

Anonymous said...

D blond hair, big fake lashes, was unnecessary,they were only4 stage performance, if u were being urself u shld have taken them off

Anonymous said...

The more she talks d mores she exposes are unitelligent she is, let stop answering questions and accept it was her time to win BBA,afterall Utti won in his 2nd trial

Megan said...

Did anybody watch d time Goldie said Nigeria has only 10 languages, i covered my head with shame, my 10year old sis can answer that question correctly

Anonymous said...

Her new name cry baby gaga........hohohohoho!

Anonymous said...

These BBA d votes will be so reduced all d Nigerians are gone, im not voting, i will only watch

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of BBA, i don't understand how that will help anyone mentally or physically.