Wednesday 11 July 2012

Fahion of the day

Hmmm! an xpressurselfshow  sent this to me  via email.....saying her man must get this pair of shoes for her on her birthday coming up in few weeks  as a present. She insist she does not want nothing else apart from this.
Meanwhile she is a working class girl. I responded to her, since you have the money why don't you get them yourself and let your man get you whatever he feels like getting for you.

This was her reply" We have been dating for one year exclusive,I deserve this,its trendy,besides this will determine how he will treat me in future,he knows I'm fashion forward,so it does not bring argument when I go for trendy things  when we get married.....thank God we are both doing well financially"

Is this really worth testing her man?



4 comments:

Rose said...

She's very silly, how much is she earning that we wont hear word

Ben said...

She's materalistic the guy shld take off

Mrs Olaoti said...

Very architectural, i like it but I cant wear it. I dont think d man will like it esp if d man is old fashion,bc it's edgy. But he shld buy it if he wants to prove a point.

Oladeji said...

All women are materistic