Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sheila Zimmerman gets arrested for lying under oath: Question of the day


How far can you go for the man or woman you love? Here is an example of a woman who lied under oath to save her hubby.
Sheila George Zimmmerman’s  wife,was arrested today for  lying  under oath at her husband's bond hearing. Her bond has been set at $1,000

A Judge in Florida revoked George Zimmerman's bond on June 1st after he and his wife lied about how much donation money was collected from his website.

George Zimmerman was brought to public attention  killing a 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on ,here a recap of the story.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go all d way

Johnson said...

If she can do the same that is sacrifice her life4 me, i will too

Helen said...

It depends if what he does is criminal i won't,but if it is a white lie, say exaggerate abt his achievements to get a better job or promoted why not, will do that

Anonymous said...

Lie is lie that means u encourage to do evil if u lie4 him to get promoted u can lie 4 him when he steals too

Amina said...

Nigeria is so corrupt,I can lie4 my boyfriend if he steals from d govt so we can have enough money4 wedding and plan4 all future since these nation celebrate those that embezzle money,honour them with chieftaincy titles

Anonymous said...

Yes O! in ds country i will, and do anything4 one I love,bc its a lwaless nation

Patience said...

see all ds people o! that means u guys dont have conscience

Anonymous said...

They are blaming d govt again4 everyhing, very soon they will blame govt4 failed marriages and bringing up their child the wrong way.

Anonymous said...

I'll do whatever it takes to help my husband,God4bid,can't see my hubby go to jail,if i have d opportunity to help him,even if there is no opportunity I'll create one. if i dont who will protect&provide4 me&my 3children if he is jailed

Anonymous said...

My hubby 1st bf any law

Anonymous said...

cant joke with my family,i'll do anything4 them

Chijoke said...

As head of the family,i'll try2 do what is right,as apply that principle,my family will join me so going against d law is not an option