Monday 11 June 2012

Chinese schoolgirl, 6yrs, covered in thick black FUR


A rare syndrome similar to  Hypertrichosis Universalis, which effects just one in a billion people - Liu Jiangli was born with a coating of coarse black fur on her face and across more than 60 per cent of her body.


 Because of this her parents abandoned her, she is being taken care by her grandfather.
The other sad part is that she has been unable to make friends as other children are either frightened of her or make fun of her.


I hope she will find help from medical experts.

5 comments:

Ihechukwu said...

I thk God4 my life and that of my family...this is aweful

Ihechukwu said...

I thk God4 my life and that of my family...this is aweful

Anonymous said...

Poor girl

Dave said...

She's so small 2 be going thru all ds emotions ...d worse in life is rejection

Anonymous said...

Let them find a solution