Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dider Drogba strikes while the iron is hot-He leaves Chelsea


Drogba says,’ I won it all; having won the Champions League, now is the right time to leave Chelsea.

What a humble man, this was part of his speech “trying to save lives and reduce poverty” with his UN work. “I have to say thanks to my parents for the way they educated me and also to my friends – my real friends. They never see me as a star.”
Well said, but you leave England as a champion of Europe. Thumps up Drogba!

 Will his leaving affect the club in anyway….even if it is teeny weeny bit?

5 comments:

Ben said...

He will be missed no doubt

Joe said...

He is a striker, they will get sb that might take his place

Afam said...

Leaving while still on top, it is d best feeling, i'll miss u

Anthony said...

Gunners4 life, he always be remembered

Blossom Okere said...

NEVER