Tuesday 17 April 2012

Question of the day Would you marry an actor/actress? An actor that will go nude on oscar

During an interview with Majid Michel,when asked Let’s talk about sex scenes, how far would you go on a sex scene?


This is what he said “You know what (bursts into laughter), what I do is pick up a script, digest it and once I accept to do it, I think I am bound to follow the writer and director’s wish. If I am to act alongside international act like Halle Berry, Leonardo DiCaprio, I will do it. Halle berry did it and she got an Oscar, so why won’t I do it to get an Oscar?

Also the question: How does your wife feel watching the sex scenes?
“She understands me, she knows the movies, I tell her about the script and when it comes to the sex scene, she turns her face away until the whole thing is over and then she continues watching the film after”

Would you marry an actor/actress?



20 comments:

Ovabor said...

Of course not, marry who! u want me to die bf my time of cheat and heartache

Anonymous said...

If u dont have shame then go ahead

Rita Isienyi said...

God forbids!I dnt want to hav anytin to do wit celebrities nt even actors

nnadi paul said...

î have no problem with that. As long as we get along,get busy ís thé word î use on them serious minded péòplé and remember ís all about thé money. Safe

Anonymous said...

Lol! he has a funny wife

Anonymous said...

As long as I love her

Anonymous said...

I wont try it

Anonymous said...

If she want divorce after marriage, why not,bc they are never serious, im prepared joor

Anonymous said...

For Genny,if she's ready, why not

Anonymous said...

Sorry for u the last person that commented,Geneieve,u are finished

Smiley said...

Majid can offord to say he go nude,money talks

Anonymous said...

All nollywood actors/actress will go nude for oscar

Anonymous said...

Geneieve Nnaji said on one of the radio stations,she would go nude for oscar, they are all hustlers,i doubt if any of them wouldnt

Isreal said...

XP ur commentates are funny

Anonymous said...

mtshewww!!! all of them are already going nude,Tonto Dike and co without oscar

Anonymous said...

It's easier for an actor to marry a lady who is not than an actress to marry a man bc men wont stand another man touching his wife

Glory said...

This last commentate what are you saying? so women dont get jealous or what

Carol said...

Its just a profession,just like any other, what matters is how much the two involve understand and love each other

Anonymous said...

ehrrrrrrr! Carol...are u married to one?

Muyiwa Peters said...

There is no more trust even our mother eve deceived our father adam so let 4get about dating an actor or actress,as 4 me I can mary actress