Wednesday 18 April 2012

Can you buy love? Saudi woman will pay SR5 million to find Mr. Right


Does money really answer all things? Including true love?

The Saudi woman put the attractive advertisement in the local magazine, Roa, calling on all marriage-ready applicants to write in via email or fax. The announcement neither mentioned the woman’s name, age or whereabouts and the millions do come with strings attached.
She will only reveal the conditions in person, however, the ad explains.
“Applicants should provide their contact number so the woman will contact them in case she agrees on the marriage,” the magazine said.

These days the things we hear......


It quoted the woman as saying: “It does not matter whether the new husband is attracted to my money as the most important thing is that he must appreciate marriage life and marital duties…I am even ready to accept a Misyar marriage [a contractual marriage in which the couple may continue to live separately and meet to satisfy marital duties when they please] and pay him SRfive million at once…he will live with me in my villa and must accept all my conditions which I will reveal to him later.”

 According to the magazine the woman is divorced, said to have parted ways with her first husband because he was “greedy and wanted only money”. “I made the wrong choice first time….I want to make the right choice now…my main obsession now is to marry…I am desperate to marry,” the woman said.

Oh! well you know what they say about desperation, this is a classic case.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wise man will keep away from such woman, obviously she got d money from her previous divorce

Amaka said...

Instead of her to pray for God to send her d right man now,she's busy trying to buy love...mtschewwwwww

Anonymous said...

She has money maybe she needs fame

Anonymous said...

Saudi Arabia are d richest people so ds amt means nothing to her

Anonymous said...

I dont mind even if she's my senior for 20yrs,make she come i go marry am

Afam said...

Whistling that's abt N210Million, if i get just N20M alone,i go fall in love by force,she! na love i go give am.

Anonymous said...

It has to be caliber of people,i thing it was not generalised

mna1081 said...

I want to merry with him
plz contact with me my name is Nasir Ali from Pakistan
E-mail=nasir.ali1081@gmail.com