Wednesday 28 March 2012

Queen Elizabeth a wedding crasher? Surprise if a life time to the bride and the groom.

Meet the couple John and Frances Canning, who Queen Elizabeth (85years) and her husband Prince Philip (the Duke of Edinburgh) gave a life time surprise on their wedding. Majesty dropped in moments after the nuptials
Apparently, The Queen and her husband Prince Philip, were visiting the venue for lunch at the same time the wedding took place.
The newlyweds said Saturday the Queen chatted and posed for wedding photographs.This took place at Manchester Town Hall in northern England on Friday.

Hmmm! No one in attendance will anytime soon forget this. This is really a surprise indeed!

What would you do if such a person of importance surprises you on your wedding day?



6 comments:

Stella said...

I will scream so loud that my hubby will have to hold me to control my emotion. very nice.
I can just picture a surprise of beyonce on my wedding day,just maybe she happens to be performing in 9ja

Ego said...

People that attend ur wedding matters, didnt u see how Mercy Johnson went on and on abt the her wedding when Geneieve Nnaji came for her wedding?

Anonymous said...

I'll make sure i get d best picture there is and frame it on my wall

Ikoje Samuel Oluwaseun said...

nothing. Just tell her that she is welcome and nothing more. LOL!

Odee said...

hmmmm, d day would be very exiting cos id feel important 2!

ikoje Samuel Oluwaseun said...

If it was someone i admire most, she wont crash my wedding. She would be duly invited. If really the Queen crashed my wedding, i'll still say she is welcome and really av a 2 minutes talk with her if she really know me that much. I guess I'm going to be known for my gr8 works for her to have come. Thanks