Friday 24 February 2012

Adele| fingered salute.



After her acceptance speech for Album Of The Year was cut short by host James Corden due to broadcast time constraints, Adele was rightly pretty annoyed.

Before she was hurried off stage to make room for Blur's performance, she flipped the middle finger to express her anger.

The star said afterwards: 'I was about to thank the British public for their support. They cut me off, sorry if I offended anyone but the suits offended me.'

She added: 'I got cut off during my speech and flung the middle finger. But that finger was to the suits at the Brit Awards, not to my fans.'

What do you guys think about the one fingered salute Adele gave at the brit awards? She's a pretty hard babe.



1 comment:

Andre Pharrell said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEEGGO!